About Us

Top 1% Scottsdale AZ Real Estate Broker-Jennifer Wehner

***CALL JEN NOW**

Business Phone: 480-748-6925

Email: Jennifer@JenniferWehner.com

Click Here to Search AZ Homes For Sale

Jen Wehner 40 under 40

Top 40 Realtors Under 40 – Jen Wehner

I am an Associate Real Estate Broker-Realtor with Solutions Real Estate in North Scottsdale, AZ and currently entering my 10th year of real estate. My #1 goal is to provide my clients with the highest quality service in an effort to meet or exceed their expectations. I work together with my husband, James Wehner, whom I raise three wonderful children with. James is noted in the top 1% of internet marketers in the industry and is also a licensed AZ REALTOR. I believe education is essential to be successful in this business, and continue to take classes, attend seminars, and participate in mastermind meetings. I place in the top 1% of all Realtors in Maricopa county, and am very grateful for my clients and team for their support throughout the years. I have an amazing team including 3 full-time Realtors, as well as a terrific marketing assistant. Family is very important to me, and I like to treat my clients in the same way. If you give me 1% of your trust, I will earn the other 99%!

Call me right now at 480-748-6925 with any Arizona real estate questions.

 

My Accomplishments and Associations Include:

  • Associate Broker
  • Top 1% of ALL Realtors in Maricopa County
  • “Top 40 under 40 Realtors” -May 2013 by YPN
  • Top Producer, 2009-2012–Prudential American Associates
  • Top 6% of Sales Teams in Prudential Real Estate Network
  • #1 Agent for Scottsdale Brokerage: Most transactions 2011
  • Multi-million Dollar Producer every year for nearly 10 years
  • Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
  • Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
  • Most short sales closed 2009–2012 (Prudential American Associates)
  • Member, Scottsdale Association of Realtors
  • Member, National Hispanic Association of Realtors
  • Member, Women’s Business Enterprise Council
  • Member, National Association of Realtors

[yframe url=’http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-2TrXAOftw’]

Meet the Team!

 

 

 

Jim Wehner Jr., REALTOR and Internet Marketing Architect

James Wehner, Realtor and Internet Marketing Architect

James Wehner, Realtor – part of the Jen Wehner Real Estate Team

Born and raised in Northern California’s Silicon Valley has given Jim a profound appreciation for internet technology. Jim combines a passion for real estate and technology very effectively. Involved in a variety of ventures, including fix-and-flip residential properties, commercial acquisitions, extensive trustee sale acquisitions, multi-family acquisitions and property management, land developments, public zoning hearings, and new home construction. The large majority of these transactions were done as joint ventures with equity partners, based locally and internationally. Jim is a licensed real estate agent with perfect standing in Arizona. James is married to real estate broker Jennifer and are raising three children together. Hobbies include playing acoustic guitar, Gracie Jiu- Jitsu competitor, volunteering  at the YMCA, coaching kids soccer, and promoting causes such as www.PatTillmanFoundation.org

 

CALL SCOTTSDALE REALTOR

JEN WEHNER NOW AT

480-748-6925